Sunday, November 13, 2016

Meet And Greet Event In LA Nov. 22 + Solo show "Sacred Hearts"

Hi beautiful people,
The preview of my solo show will be online soon for the ones of you who are in the collector list of Swoon Gallery. My solo show with Swoon this year is titled "Sacred Hearts" and I wanted to experiment with new materials, so I've painted most of the artworks oil on wood slices and I've also used a combination of graphite on wood. I wanted to create something 3D so there will be a shadow box with a deer figurine that I loved to paint.
I used some of the sacred hearts (milagros-ex voto) of my personal collection and I've applied them on my artworks, creating a mix of wood, metal and paint. I love this combination and I hope that you will enjoy it too.
In occasion of this, Ally of Swoon Gallery invited me to spend a few days in LA and I'm so excited, being my first time in the City of Angels. She is organizing for me a meet and greet event that will take place in Laguna Beach on Nov. 22. There will be champagne and we'll have fun, and I will be so happy to meet everybody who has the chance to come and say hi! The event is open to the public, but rsvp is requested so that things will be organized in the best way.
To make a reservation to the event or to be in the collector preview list or to schedule an appointment to come and see the art in person, please email swoongalleryla@gmail.com

Thank you! <3

Here's the link to event on facebook











No comments:

Post a Comment