Monday, November 14, 2016

Clutter Magazine interview to Simona Candini

Hi everyone! Clutter Magazine Gallery interviewed me recently and it's possible to find a copy of the magazine at this link This is a very in depht interview and the magazine features also some nice pictures of my studio and of my work. The issue is full of cool articles about the toy world and much more, so I highly suggest to collect this magazine if you want to be always updated on the news in the art and toy word especially now that we are very close to Designer con! I cannot believe that this year I'll have the chance to visit the booths of some of my favorite artists in LA :)

Lately I've worked on some vinyl toys, and it was so much fun. The one I'm posting in the pictures here is an UFO spaceship that I painted for a recent exhibition by Martian Toys. I'm looking forward to work more on toys and 3d figures next year. I hope that you will like my new creations!

Much Love!











No comments:

Post a Comment