Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A couple of sets of holiday greetings cards left!

I love holiday season!!! Such a magical time of the Year!
Do you have any special plans for this year? :)

These are hand-made greeting cards that I've personally created this year to send to my friends and collectors, even though unfortunately I don't have the address of everyone of them :(
Anyway... I have only a couple of these lovely "Rudolph" cards left (sets of 5 cards) and I think It is nice to offer them for purchase because sometimes I receive requests but rarely I have any card available because I don't have much time to create them on a regular basis. If you purchase from USA before Saturday, I Will ship from LA while I'm there (19-23 Nov), so It is sure that you Will get them in a few days. Cost for one set of 5 "Rudolph" blank cards with envelopes is $20.00 + $3.50 shipping in USA ($10.00 for other destinations). If interested please e-mail at simonacandini@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment