Monday, February 17, 2020

New Prints in Simona Candini Etsy Shop! + Collector preview list

Hi my lovelies!
I hope the year has started in a great way for all of you!
It's already mid Feb and time is flying so fast! I'm working super hard on multiple projects at once and ketching up on a few thigs too like updating my Etsy shop with the newest prints!
Also I've started using my exclusive collector preview list to offer some of my artworks directly myself. To be on my collector previw list, drop me an email at simonacandini@hotmail.com and let me know you want to be on the list. I'll be happy to add you right away. When i have a new original offered directly by me, I'll send an email with all the info, exclusive preview pictures and pricing, you will know everything before anybody else on the socials!

Here below are the new prints that I've listed and the lovely Alice original painitng that was just adopted through my collector preview mailing list, titled "Who Killed the Rabbit?" the print is already availabe too. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment