Sunday, May 10, 2020

Hi everyone, and Happy Mother's day to all the moms here! <3
So as some of you alredy know my Simona Candini Art Etsy Shop will reopen in June.
I have a new Etsy shop dedicated solely to coloring pages and here is the link Coloring With Simona Etsy Shop . Atm I have downloadable coloring pages/Digi Stamp of line art that I've created ink on paper based of some of my most popular Characters. I will add some greyscale too. I'm adding one new page each Sunday. Please go take a look and spread the word to any of your friends that may be interested. I have some simple and some more complicated designs for every taste. These pagese are suitable both for children and for adults that love to escape the reality for a little while and relax in a fairy tale realm. Enjoy!!! <3















No comments:

Post a Comment