Sunday, September 1, 2019

Blythecon+ Solo show!

Hi everyone! We are heading towards Autumn and I'm getting super excited for the news!
If you happen to be in Milan on Sept 7th, go now and get yor tickets for Blythecon Milano, the first Blythecon in Italy! I'll have my booth there along with so many talented doll artists! Here's the link to purchase your tickets: Blythecon MIlano tickets.
Another super exciting news is that I will have my next solo show with Sally Centigrade gallery in November, so stay tuned to see what is boiling in the pot!
Saturday auctions on my Instagram are over for a while because I'm super busy, but I'll try to take part to the Mabsdrawloween club in October, at least I will try to create some artworks for that even though I'll be super into painting for the solo. I love creating Halloween art, so It's a must for me every year!! :)
Monthly auctions on the Bad Apple page on facebook will continue and I will try to always have a framed oil painting for that occasion.
I think that's all the news for now, I love you all guys, you're awsome and I hope to mee tome of you in person at the Blythecon in a few days! Have a wonderful day!!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment