Tuesday, July 30, 2019

New prints in my Etsy shop + News: Auctions

Hi Everyone!
I hope you'r all enjoyng a nice summer!
I have some exciting news: First of all I'm back in the Bad Apple Artist Collective group on Facebook which means that I will have a Facebook Auction Every end of the month! So go and like the page and you won't miss them! July Auction is still on until the 31st! Speaking about Auctions, my weekly auctions instead will take place on my instagram page every Saturday at noon until the end of August. Then I'll start preparing for my solo show, so stay tuned for more info about it!

I've just added a number of new prints to my Etsy shop including the new Dark Alice!
If you wish to be on my collector preview list to be the first to know everytime I have a new original artwork available for adoption, please drop me an email at simonacandini@hotmail.com  Thank you!












No comments:

Post a Comment