Tuesday, March 1, 2016

UPCOMING SHOWS and "Early Spring" Sale, 78 Tarot project

Hi everybody :)

I'm happy to announce the confirmed upcoming shows in which my art will be showcased.

March 2016:
Loteria at Cactus Gallery opening March 12
My artwork "The Musician" has already sold at the collector preview! Thank you :)
Prints will be available in my Etsy shop when the show will be over.

April 2016:
Hello Kitty And friends at PIQ Gallery NY 
Postcard show at Avantgarde Tattoo And Art Studio, Milan, Italy

May 2016:
Lowbrow Tarot II at Alexi Era Gallery IL
Beastly Beings at Cactus Gallery LA


"The Musician" for Loteria at Cactus Gallery


Also I'm very pleased to announce that I'm working on a card for the 78 Tarot Project. My card is "The Star" and It will be printed in this fabulous Tarot Deck among all these talented artists. It will be fantastic and I'm so excited for the release of the deck. I will post more info about the kickstarter project and everything else very soon.


W.I.P. of "The Star" for 78 Tarot project


Last, but not least, I'm having an early "spring "sale. So I decided to list an Ebay auction for a kitty artwork for less than half the retail price. Here's the link for the painting on sale. Who follows me knows that this is the very first sale that I create for an original artwork that is not an oldie. I'm moving to a new studio, so I though it was a good idea to find soon a home to the few paintings that I still have here.
All my artworks from 2010 are sold out, I only have really a few still available, you can count them on the finger of one hand. So don't miss this chance to grab an original artwork for a steal!

That's all for today :)

Much Love from yours affectionate Simona <3








1 comment:

  1. Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily
    http://awriter.org/essay-writing-services/

    ReplyDelete