Sunday, January 17, 2016

Upcoming shows and feature at IBT Italy :)

Hi everybody!
I was looking trough my e-mails (please, forgive me if I'm taking longer than normal to answer, but it's a super busy period and I'm also overwhelmed with e-mails!) when I found a message telling that I'm featured as an Artist Of The week at International Business Times Italy (IBT)!!! I'm so happy and honored so I have to share the news with you all right away :) I want to thank Luciana Cameli for picking my art out of all the many fantastic artists that are around and for giving to me this great surprise!

Here's the website of IBT Italy 


Also I want to announce that I'll be in these three upcoming group shows:

"Lápiz, papel y tijera" at Plastic Murs opening January 29
Contact Vicente her for preview list

"Oneirataxia" at Alexy Era Gallery opening February 6
Contact Aunia here for preview list
"Loteria" at Cactus Gallery opening March 12
Contact Sandra here for preview List 


No comments:

Post a Comment