Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New ORIGINAL ARTWORK by Simona Candini AVAILABLE "The Golden Key", a new mini series of skully girls!

"The Golden Key" original artwork framed
AVAILABLE
for inquiries contact Swoon Gallery
Email: hello@swoongallery.com
Phone: 310.704.1245
graphite, acrylics and gold liquid leaf on Moleskine paper. Frame is hand painted, black with gold accents. Measures with frame 10"x7"
I made this new artwork for next Show with Swoon Gallery in Los Angeles.

I like very much the effect of the gold leaf with the graphite, it makes a nice contrast and also I think I've found the perfect frame for my skully girl! I've painted it a nice deep black (it was of an ugly color before LOL) and added nice golden accents. I'm thinking of making a mini series of this drawings, I'm getting addicted to use gold :) because of its reflection this is much more beautiful in person, but I hope you'll enjoy this preview!


1 comment: