Thursday, October 10, 2013

Death Makes You Beautiful, "Sophia" new coffin girl available!

"Sophia" ©Simona Candini
ORIGINAL PAINTING, FRAMED and READY TO HANG

Directly from the artist!
Titled, Dated, Signed + Certificate of Authenticity
Watercolors, pencils and acrylics on watercolor Arches paper
Framed it measures 11"x7", paper is shaped like the frame and it measures 10"x6"

This painting is part of my popular "Death Makes You Beautiful" series. "Sophia" is the latest one and currently the only one available for adoption.
The coffin shaped frame is lovely and I had it custom made with solid wood and glass. I've added a nice satin ribbon on the top and a tiny tiny cameo with initial of the girl's name "S". It's ready to hang, I've applied an hanger on the back.
This series is truly one of a kind and also it fits very much the season. She is ready to be shipped.

You can contact me at simonacandini@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment