Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New prints just listed in Simona Candini Art Etsy shop!

Hi All :) I hope you are enjoyng the spring and the sun!
We had some rainy days here in Bologna, but finally it looks like that the sun is back.
I do love rain actually, but I love spring for the fact that the days are getting longer again and the sun sets later. Even though I function better during the evening/night hours and I get more productive and awake, I also love the sun and the energy that it radiates. ^__^

Anyhow...I've just listed in my Etsy shop some new prints here. Check them out!  The originals are all sold and a part of private collections. I'm so thankful to have such awesome collectors and supporters. Thank you all for loving my art <3 It is thanks to you that I can keep creating!

Much Love
S.







No comments:

Post a Comment