Sunday, March 12, 2017

ORIGINAL PAINTING just listed in Simona Candini Art Etsy Shop+ Loteria Show At Cactus Gallery LA

Hi everyone! 
I've just received back this artwork from my latest solo show and I've listed it in my Etsy shop here for a discounted price!  
This is the only original painting of mine that is currently available and I'm offering it directly myself :) It ships from USA though, because my collaborator is keeping it for me in Washington State. I ship worldwide.
I also offer payment plans, you can contact me at simonacandini@hotmail.com



Also The Loteria Show at Cactus Gallery just opened and I'm so happy to say that my Mermaid piece has found already a loving home :) Many thanks for adopring her  <3!  I will have prints of her in my shop soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment