Monday, December 26, 2016

New Originals And New Prints Available by Simona Candini Art

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great time during these Holidays!
I have some updates :)
As previously announced the two person shows (with my artist friend Raul Guerra) at Penumbra Gallery in Portugal has opened and most of my skully Pin-ups are already adopted but one is still looking for a loving forever home. More info at this link She is all nice and framed and matted with ivory paper lace.

I've already added to my Etsy shop here 6 new skully prints! Including the print of "The Eyes Of Sharbat Gula" which original drawing has just sold at Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco!

What do you think? Should I create more skully girls in 2017? ;)

Much Love to you all <3

Simona















No comments:

Post a Comment