Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wizard of Oz original Mini paintings by Simona Candini for sale on Ebay!

Hi everybody,
I've just listed for sale in my Ebay shop my Mini paintings inspired bt the Wizard of Oz.
Price $600.00. I'm happy to consider reasonable best offers and if you purchase outside of Ebay, I can offer payment plan options! :) If you are interested you can contact me at simonacandini@hotmail.com
or if you prefer, here below is the link to my Ebay listing:

WIZARD OF OZ ORIGINAL MINI PAINTINGS FOR SALE AT THIS LINK

Detals:
"The Wizard of Oz" ©Simona Candini
ORIGINAL Mini Paintings, directly from the artist!
Titled, Dated, Signed + Certificate of Authenticity
Acrylics on Masonite
measures with frame are approximately:
Dorothy 4.5"x3.5"
Wicked Witch of The West 4.5"x4"
Glinda 4.5"x4"
The Wizard 4.5"x4"
Tin Can Man, Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow 4"x4"

All the frames are hand painted to beautifully complement the little paintings.
They are lovely hang together.

ALL READY TO HANG

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment