Thursday, October 8, 2015

Two NEW ORIGINAL artworks will be available Friday Oct. 9th at 7:00 p.m. EST in Simona Candini Art Etsy Shop

Hi everybody,
Finally I have NEW ORIGINALS AVAILABLE! Friday October 9th at 7:00 p.m EST two new original artworks will be listed in my Simona Candini Art Etsy shop
"Twisty And Trixie", a perfect couple :)  are part of "My Horror Soulmate" series, featuring some of my favorite horror movie characters in company of their girlfriends. They will delight your friends and family with the most incredible horror stories!
The other one in my shop will be "Amabel And Isabeau" the pink haired conjoined twins that can't wait to be adopted and bring joy to a new loving home! Both are original art on coffee stained Fabriano paper with custom hand painted wood frame.










No comments:

Post a Comment