Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Original Painting AVAILABLE by Simona Candini Art "Red Ribbons"

Hi Everybody!
Here's a new painting I made for "Get The Lead Out Show" with Swoon Gallery, Los Angeles.
I'm so happy to be part of this show it will be amazing :)
 
"Red Ribbons"
ORIGINAL AVAILABLE

for inquiries contact Swoon Gallery
Email: hello@swoongallery.com...

Phone: 310.704.1245

Mixed Technique (Graphite, watercolor, pencils and acrylics) on coffee stained watercolor Fabriano paper with hand painted frame.
Measures with frame 10"x7"
 
At the show there will be also "The Golden Heart", the twin piece of "The Golden Key" :)
I hope you like my new works ;) I love these new frames that I've found and as you can see, I'm hand painting them and enjoy that very much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment