Monday, October 7, 2013

Skully Girls Limited Edition prints available in my Etsy shop!

Hi everybody,
I'm happy to announce that finally my skully girls (Bones And Poetry series) limited edition prints are available in my shop here

I know some of you were waiting for a long time, thank you for your patience :)

I really wanted to make these limited edition print very special so I had to take my time to evaluate a number of  variants and finally everything is ready and they have been released today!
I will add more prints in my shop during the next days, including my new "coffin girls" (Death Makes You beautiful series".

Things have been hectic lately, so sometimes I struggle to keep this blog/news updated, but I do my best. I do update my facebook everyday with new work in progress pictures of my latest works. You can follow me on facebook here








No comments:

Post a Comment