Thursday, March 14, 2013

Simona Candini's interview + Work in Progress


Per i miei fans italiani, questo e' il link alla mia intervista che potete leggere nel blog della giornalista Fabia Tona, blog molto interessante che si occupa di cultura, arte, libri e psicologia.
Intervista a Simona Candini

Translation:
<<Hi Everybody!
For my Italian fans, here's the link to my interview in italian, by Journalist Fabia Tona, Enjoy!>>

----------------------------
Just started my new commission "Alice In Wonderland". I love this theme and I'm very excited about it. To answer some people who already asked me, yes there will be prints, aceo and and L.E. canvases available for purchaise as always once completed :)

New! I'm creating a series of PonyGirls!
I know, this idea is a little bit crazy, but super cute, isn't it?
The one on the right is "Sweet Tooth", the PonyGirl for the auction on Bad Apple, she is completed (I'll post the link with the auction when it starts, it will be near the end of the month). The one on the left is "Princess Vanity" and she's still in progress. She will be up for sale once completed, I'll post all the links :)

Enjoy the sneak peek! ;)


All the images in this blog are protected by copyright ©


No comments:

Post a Comment