Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Thumbelina" AUCTION! New ORIGINAL fantasy acrylic painting signed Simona Candini up for auction on Ebay!

Hi Everybody!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
I was very happy to have my sister visiting from Italy for the first time the last weeks and so we took her to see some cool stuff around here like Miami, Disneyworld  in Orlando and the Ringling Museum in Sarasota which I totally love! Time has flown by and I also really needed a little holiday for a change :)
I was still able to complete "Thumbelina" which is now available for purchase.
For this painting I gave the toad very bright colors (much brighter in person!) and a very fancy jacket because I wanted him to be a distinguished gentleman :) I like toads very much I think they are so cute! Since I live here in Florida I have seen many little colorful toads and frogs in my backyard. One time I had a little one jumping into the car and I had to reach under the seat to get it out, silly toad!


"Thumbelina"
©Simona Candini
12"x16" Original Acrylics on Masonite
2" wood cradled panel, READY TO HANG!

Thumbelina and an elegantly dressed toad are floating on a lilypad while the sunset in the background is turning everything pink and orange in a surreal atmosphere out of time and space

"THUMBELINA" ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SIMONA CANDINI UP FOR SALE HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment